Friday 13 March 2009

Week Update

Not much progress has been made this week as alot of time has been spent on the dare application as the deadline is only a few days away now. Also on the horizon is the annual Game In Scotland event which is happening on Saturday, because of this alot of time has been spent (and will continue to be spent) on polishing up demos and the CV for the event.

I had another meeting with my technical supervisor, i discussed more of my ideas and thoughts about the FIS and explained that I have been working on the AI coursework so that I can then hopefully port it over to the demonstration application once it is ready. I have now almost completly finished the methodology section and I'm now just waiting on constructiong the FIS before writing about it in the Dissertation.

I have also contined to take some of the base results from the application which will be used later for the next section of the dissertation, the results section

No comments: