Tuesday 3 March 2009

News

I have been continuing with my dissertation and have managed to make a start on the methodology section, writing up my implentation of the A-Life algorithms used within the application.

Work on the demonstration project itself has been rather slow to non existant due to other university and outside deadlines. This will most likly continue for the rest of the week therefore I do not expect much progress to be made on the application itself. There is a math class test which counts for 10% of the mathematics module on the 9th of this month, therefore alot of my time will be focused on revising for this. The deadline for the Dare to be Digital application is also looming closer which has resulted in longer dare related meetings.

I have however continued to think about how I will implement the fuzzy state machine into the demonstration application. I will also be able to continue the write up of the methodology section

No comments: