Tuesday 24 March 2009

Progress

I think that is now me officially finished implmenting the techniques into the application. The fuzzy inference system now feeds the final defuzzified value as input into the fuzzy state machine which then performs transitions based upon the input. 

All that really remains to be done with the techniques now is continue to tune them so that they work better together. Some of the techniques simply feed into empty functions, these will have to added to so that they now have an effect of the ecosystem. The fuzzy state machine at the moment does not actually do anything to the plant that it is monitoring, however this should not take long to adjust.

Continued to reword my FIS implentation section. I have one last thing to check on it before it is ready to be added into the first draft of my dissertation.

No comments: