Monday 30 March 2009

Update

I've spent the last few days completly re-writting sections of my dissertation. The fuzzy logic section of the literature review, as well as the FIS and FuSM sections have been reworded. The FIS and FuSM methodology has also had some re-wording and extra information put into them. Made a start on the Environment section of the methodology but decided to leave it untill the project has finished as I'm planning to redo parts of the environment code if I get the chance.

I've started writing up the results plan. There is so much that can be tested with this project that I'm having to spend a good deal of time working out what I will include in the results section along with an explanation about what the result is telling me. I can see this taking a good few days, I will mostly likely have to schedule another meeting with my technical supervisor to go over it just before I finalise it and begin the testing.

I've also for the first time been able to run the application with everything in it and the manager running which has reveled to me several hidden bugs as well as things that I had simply forgotten about. I'm going through these and trying to fix them as they come up. However, with the manager running, the ecosystem does seem to maintain itself within a state of balance which is what I had been hopeing for.

No comments: