Wednesday 25 February 2009

progress

I have managed to finish the literature review section now. It still needs to be read over as there are a few sections within it that I will need to revisit and reword. I also still have to scan in a few diagrams and tables to help illustrate some of the points that have been made within this section.

Not much progress has been made on the application, seem to have hit a bit of a motivational slump with it. Some minor tweaks have been made, some of the code has been clean up and commented. The next major task in the Honours project is to implement the fuzzy state machine for the vegetation. The Fuzzy State Machine had been created near the start of the term (as I had been working on one over the winter break) . However, a lot of though needs to go into how this will actually be implemented within the application as I do not believe it will be a simple task.

No comments: